5/7/18

Hello Friend with Page Maps and Taylored Expressions

Hi Everyone! I have a card to share with you today using a Becky Fleck’s Card Maps card sketch and Taylored Expressions products. This is fun collaboration. Card sketches are a great way to find inspiration for cards!! Here is the sketch I was given to work with.



And here is my take on the sketch!


First I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets to create the circle frame for TE Gold Foil. Behind the frame I added a circle of Sugar Cube Card Stock brushed with a Clarity Stencil Brush with Sprinkles Ink to add the soft background. Then I used the Stitched Heart Stacklets and the Pierced Heart Stacklets to create the heart. I laced gold twine through the pierced holes. 



At the top I added small flowers and leaves with the Bloomers Greenery Dies and the Mini Bloomers 2 Dies. The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases Stamp Set and die cut the Double Ended Flag Stacklets. I created the background pattern with the Chevron Arrow Stencil.

For more creative inspiration and card sketch ideas you can visit the Becky Fleck’s Card Maps Page here.



Thanks for stopping by and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment