4/9/18

Sending Lots of Love

Hi Everyone! I have a card I put together this weekend in pretty spring colors and products from Pretty Pink Posh. It is actually feeling a bit like spring this week!


To create the background I used a piece of watercolor paper  to fit inside the card base. Next I stamped a sentiment from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I blended Distress Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, and Squeezed Lemonade. Then I die cut the frame with the larger die in the Scallop Frames Dies, inlaying the center back into the frame. The frame is matted with a piece of gold foil. 

The flower are from the Pretty Petunias Stamp Set and die cut with Pretty Petunias Coordinating Dies. The stamped image is colored with a combination of Copic Markers and Colored Pencils. I splattered the card with gold paint and finished off with a few sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix and the 6mm Gold Confetti.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment