2/11/18

Valentine Tags for Everyone!

Hi Everyone! I have some ideas for Valentine's Day Tags to share with you for everyone on your list. I created a masculine tag for my husband, a tag for a special little girl, and a tag for one of my daughters.

I like having tags ready to go in my stash. A handmade tag dresses up the simplest package! 

My first tag is for one of my daughters who is a young adult. For the base of the tag I used the largest die in the Scallop Square Tags Dies.  Next I die cut the Love Shaker Die twice, once from pink cardstock and once from patterned paper. I inlayed the pattern paper into the pink heart and used double sided tape to hold the pieces in the heart and then attached the heart to the tag. The flower is created with the Pretty Petunias Stamp Set and the Pretty Petunias Coordinating Dies. The last step is to attached a few sequins from the Metallic Gold Confetti Mix


My next tag was created with my husband in mind. Valentine's Day always includes a box of his favorite Sees Candies and this tags will be perfect attached to the box. I used the Scallop Diamond Tags Dies as the base for the tag. I stamped the sentiment and the hearts with the Love Sentiments Stamp Set in gold ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The final touch is a few red heart sequins from the Assorted Heart Confetti Mix


The last tag was created with a little girl in mind. I used the Scallop Circle Tags Dies for the base of the tag. I cut the tag from watercolor paper and sponged on distress ink and misted the paper with water. The girl is stamped with the  the Birthday Friends Stamp Set and die cut with the Birthday Friends Coordinating Dies. I colored the image with Copic Markers and used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her dress. The heart shaped balloons is included in the Friends Forever Stamp Set and die cut with the Friends Forever Coordinating Dies. The sequins are from the Assorted Heart Confetti Mix

Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment:

  1. Melody, these are really sweet tags. Those dies are all so unique and versatile, beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete