2/8/18

TE Release Day

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's February Release Day at Taylored ExpressionsAll the new February products are available at the TE web store NOW.  

Today I have two pretty spring cards to share with you created with a number of new products from the new release. 


My first card features the new Falling Rain Cutting Plate. I die cut the plate from watercolor paper and used distress inks to add the color with a blending tool and then spritzed the paper with water. The sentiment is from the new Rain or Shine Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment on vellum in Sugar Cube Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I added machine stitching to the side of the vellum. 


The rainbows are from the Rainbows Bouquet Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Rainbow Bouquet Die. This is an older stamp set but one of favorites! I colored the image with Copic Markers. The sequins are from the Snow Flurries Sequin mix. 



My next card feature the Petite Petal Background Stamp. I stamped the background on Salt Water Taffy Cardstock with Versamark Ink and embossed with a Pearl White embossing powder. To create the frame I used the Stitched Oval Stacklets and the Inside Scallop Oval Stacklets. Behind the frame I added Window Acetate and foam to form the shaker. 


I used the Bloomers Greenery Dies to add leaves at the top of the shaker on a pattern paper from the new Playful Patterns - Sweet Paper Pack and dropped in sequins from the new TE Sequins - Pretty Pastels. "Hello" is die cut with the Hello Script Die from Sugar Cube Cardstock and then I added the variegated color with Salt Water Taffy and Cookie Monster Ink. "Friend" is from the Friendly Phrases Stamp Set. 

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

1 comment:

  1. your cards are so pretty. Filled with spring. Taylored Expressions images and dies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete