10/2/17

Taylored Expressions October Release Day 1 - Sweet Season

Ho Ho Ho and Happy Holidays! It's Day 1 of Taylored Expressions October Sneak Peeks and we are getting ready for the Holidays! I am excited to share all my projects with you over the next four days.  All the new products will be available at the TE web store at 7:00 am PST.


My first card features the Sweet Season Stamp & Die Combo. I combined the set with the Mason Jar Stamp Set and Mason Jar Dies to create this cute, festive shaker card. I stamped the peppermint candies with Sugar Cube Ink on Cherry Pop Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. Before I put the shaker together I dropped in Snow Flurries Sequins. 

Notice my cute envelope! I added stamped envelopes to both my project with the new Merry Mail 1 Stamp Set.  A quick and easy way to add that special touch to your card!


I used the smallest die in the Tag Stacklets 3 to add the tag, embellished with the Little Bits - Holly Leaves and Cherry Pop Enamel Shapes. The card is framed with the largest die in the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate. The Salt Water Taffy Cardstock behind the frame is embossed with the Snowfall Embossing Folder. The sentiment is included in the Sweet Season Stamp & Die Combo. 




My second card features two new products, the Spirit of Christmas Stamp Set and the Christmas Tree Stacklets. I stamped the trees in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. The star are cut from the new TE Gold Foil Cardstock, perfect for the Christmas Season! The hills are cut with the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills Die. 


I created the background with distress inks and a blending tool. I misted the inks with water and splattered on white paint. The sentiment is from the Spirit of Christmas Stamp Set. I finished off the card with a few Snow Flurries Sequins. 


For a limited time, earn DOUBLE CRAFTY POINTS on our Merry Mail 1 andMerry Mail 2 stamp sets! If you're not a Crafty Points member, it's free and easy to join. Just create an account at the TE webstore and you're automatically enrolled to begin earning crafty points with every purchase. You'll earn 34 Crafty Points EACH on the purchase of our Merry Mail 1 and Merry Mail 2 stamp sets! Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 9am CST on Thursday, October 5, 2017 and 11:59 pm CST on Sunday, October 8, 2017 and only while supplies last. Crafty Points are only available on purchases made via our retail site: www.tayloredexpressions.com.





Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards today Melody! That shaker card is just stunning! I love the contrast and color palette!

    ReplyDelete