8/1/17

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Boo to You!!

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of Taylored Expression's August Sneak Peeks. I have two more Halloween cards to share today! All the new products will be available from the Taylored Expressions store on Thursday August 3, 2017.


My first card showcases the new Simply Stamped - Pumpkins Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. The pumpkins are a three step stamping set which gives you great detailed stamping. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. 


The stamped the Birch Tree Background Stamp with Sugar Cube Ink on Oreo Card Stock and embossed with white embossing powder. This background stamp is one of my favs! At the top I added a moon with the Stitched Circle Stacklets, the ghost from the new Ghost Town Border Die and the bats from the Haunted Accessories. 



On my second card I created a scene with the Simply Stamped Pumpkins and Dies and the new Little Bits - Cat Die. I used the Twinkle, Twinkle Background Stamp, stamping on watercolor paper with Sugar Cube Ink and embossing with white embossing powder. The I used a blending tool and Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot. I cut and matted a circled directly into the card front. 


I finished off the scene with the Spook Clouds Die. The sentiment is from the new Simply Said - Halloween Stamp Set and I added the bat border with the new Skinny Mini Halloween Border

1 comment: