5/2/17

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 of Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks. Today I have two birthday cards to share with you using a variety of the new products being released this month. All the new products will be available on May 4th at 7 AM PDT.


First up is a birthday using the new Wee-ooh Wee-ooh Stamp Set and the On the Road - Police Cruiser Die. I cut a circle directly in the patterned paper. Behind the circle I created a scene using the  Build a Scene - On the Road Dies, the Little Bits - Sun and Clouds Die, and the Stitched Cloud Duo Die. I used Clarity Stencil Brushes to get the soft look to the sky. 


The sentiment if from the Wee-ooh Wee-ooh Stamp Set and die cut with the Stitched Banner Stacklets 1 Dies. Star is cut with the new Pinhole Star Stacklets





My second card uses the new Lucky Stars Stamp & Die Combo. I used the die to cut the star directly into the card front and then inlayed the stamped stars in a variety of color.


The sentiments are included in the stamp set. I finished off with a few Snow Flurries Sequins. 





1 comment:

  1. My son is a police officer.. this would be perfect.. The other card has such a happy feel. love the dies.

    ReplyDelete