5/19/17

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hi and happy Friday! It's a beautiful day here in San Diego. Finally, it feels like spring! I popping in to share a shaker card I created with some new products from Pretty Pink Posh.


My first step in creating this card was to stamp the background pattern with the Build A Bloom Stamp Set. I stamped in a white pigment ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. Next I used a stencil brush and an aqua ink to create the soft colored background. I didn't worry to much about getting ink on the flowers since I knew I would use my Copic Markers to color them. I also stamped a few solid leaves in a green. 


Next I used the Scallop Hexagons Dies to cut the hexagon straight into the card front to create the shaker. I set the die cut piece back into the hexagon matching the pattern I had stamped. Behind the hexagon I added acetate and form tape. The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set and I dropped in Mini Sparkling Clear Flower Sequins and Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Have a great weekend! I hope you get a chance to be creative!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and reminds me of typical English country garden, those sequins are perfect compliments to this delightful card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Melody, this is one STUNNING card! WOW, its gorgeous! Have to in this for inspiration! TFS!

    ReplyDelete