4/15/17

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Tulips

Thanks for stopping by today! It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Tulip. I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


Here's my take on the challenge using some products from Pretty Pink Posh


To create the look of a window I used the Storybook 5 Die. I used a Clarity Stencil Brush to get the soft yellow background. I added the Kraft strip, to look like a table inside the window, with the Stitched Borders 2 Dies. I used another die in the Stitched Borders 2 to add the curtain inside the window. 


The vases and flowers are from the Friends Forever Stamp Set and die cut with the Friends Forever Coordinating Dies. The images are colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is included in the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set

Thanks for taking a look!
Tulip Designers

4 comments:

  1. Love this windowscape scene! Great design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene Melody. The roses look so pretty in the vases... the curtain is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you pulled in the blue and white material in the BG for your valance :) Lovely take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete