4/26/17

Celebrate It's Your Big Day!

Hi! I am popping in today with a birthday card I created with products for Pretty Pink Posh in some happy spring colors! We had some really beautiful spring days here lately that really lift the spirit!


One of the things I love about Pretty Pink Posh stamp sets is that they are so versatile. This sweet balloon is from the Friends Forever Stamp Set. I colored them with Copic Markers and the die cut with the Friends Forever Coordinating Dies. To create the soft background I cut a panel of watercolor paper, sponged on Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Broken China, and then misted the paper with water. 


The clouds are cut with the Stitched Borders 2 Dies and the frame with the Scallop Frames Dies. The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set and the card is finished off with sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back next week with projects created with products from the Pretty Pink Posh May Release!



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Melody!! I love the green frame and way you created the fun little balloon scene :)

    ReplyDelete