I started by creating the background by stamping the bees and then using a stencil brush to lightly add a little distress ink to the background. Next I colored the bees with Copic Markers. The circle is cut directly into the card front. Then I matted the circle with black card stock and added a piece of clear acetate behind the circle and used foam tape to form the shaker.
Inside the shaker I used some new products that have just been released, Daffodil Seed Beads, Hydrangea Seed Beads, Spring Green Seed Beads, and Sparkling Clear Stars Sequins. I added the flowers and little bee, included in the stamp set, right over the acetate. Gotta say, this card make me smile!
Thanks for stopping by! This is such a cute release and will have more project to share!