2/9/17

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions - Welcome Spring!!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new February products are available at the TE web store NOW.  I have two cards to share today showcasing a number of the new products. 

My first card features the new Peek-a-Boo Easter Stamp Set and coordinating dies. 


I started by embossing Cupcake Card Stock with the Confetti Embossing Folder for the card front. Next I cut a panel of Sugar Cube Card Stock with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. I brushed on Granny Smith and Cupcake Ink and splattered a little watercolor paint from the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Paints.


The sweet image is colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I added the borders at the top with the Skinny Mini Party Borders. 






My second card features the Simply Said Spring Stamp Set and the new Spring Florals Stamp Set and coordinating  dies. I used the new Lattice Cutting Plate to create the background. Love this cutting plate! I stamped the sentiment from Simply Said Spring in Toffee Ink. 


I created the wreath with the Spring Florals Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Spring Floral Dies. I add a few of the new Enamel Shapes and tied the wreath to the top of the lattice work with twine. 

LINK HERE


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!


1 comment: