2/17/17

I'm So Excited I Could Explode!

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I am settling in to enjoy a Friday in my studio! We are getting lots of rain today and I looking forward to a creative day at home!!

Today I wanted to pop in and share a birthday card I created for someone special.


I started by creating the frame with the Up, Up, & Away Cutting Plate. This cutting plate cuts the frame and includes balloon dies so you can use to add pattern and color to your balloons. My larger balloons are cut with these dies. I cut the balloons for Sugar Cube Cardstock and added color with distress inks. 


The smaller, patterned paper balloons are cut with Little Bits - Balloon Die. The stamped balloon and sentiment is from the If Balloons Could Talk Stamp and Die Set. Behind the frame I added Cupcake cardstock embossed with the Sprinkles Embossing Folder, and finished off with a few clear sequins.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment