2/19/17

Sweet Birthday Tag

Hi Everyone! I am playing along with the Tag You're It! Challenge today. I love making tags and like to have them in my stash ready to go. I created the tag with products from Pretty Pink Posh.

The sweet fox, sign, and sentiment are from the Fox Friends Stamp Set, die cut with the Fox Friends Coordinating Dies, and colored with Copic Markers. I paper pieced the sign. 

The grass is cut from watercolor paper and die cut with the Scallop Borders Dies, and the color added with distress inks in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. The heart die is included in the Fox Friends Coordinating Dies. I finished off the tag with a few clear sequins from the Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix

You can find all the dies and stamps I used to create by tag at Pretty Pink Posh. Stop by and check out the one day sale!




Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week. 


3 comments:

  1. Just adorable, and colored perfectly! Adore the little red hearts too. Thanks for playing along at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect and I love the little red hearts too. Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete