2/1/17

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - XOXO

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  It is time for a new  Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - XOXO.  I hope we can inspire you to create a card for that special someone! 


I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


I create my card with some products from Taylored Expressions. I created the background with the TE Floating Hearts Cutting Plate and red, glittered cardstock. Behind the background hearts I attached vellum and then Sugar Cube cardstock. I like the way the vellum softens the look.


The sentiment is from the All You Need is Love Stamp Set. I stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. The embellishment is cut with the Little Bits - Treble/Bass. I cut the treble once from Oreo cardstock and once from Cherry Pop Card Stock. 

 Thanks for taking a look!
XOXO Designers

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the treble/bass die-cut is the perfect embellishment. I love it Melody. The vellum is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete