11/15/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - At Home



Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - At Home. 


 I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


To create my card I used the Chalet Clear Stamp Set and coordinating Chalet Elle-ments from Avery Elle, along with dies and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. The images are colored with Copic Markers. I highlighted the tree with a white colored pencil and added glitter to the roof and the tree. 


From Pretty Pink Posh, the frame is cut from a white glittered card stock with the Scallop Frames Dies, the hill with the Scallop Borders Dies, and red sequins from the 4mm Classic Christmas Sequins Mix

At Home Designers


4 comments:

  1. Such a charming scene!! I love the subtle pops of Christmas colors from the grays, blues and sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the winter scene Melody. So pretty. Awesome images and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Melody, I really like the sweet snowy scene you created :)

    ReplyDelete