7/11/16

Tag You're It #51 - You're the Best of the Bunch

I love having handmade tags in my stash! I got the chance to play along with the Tag You're It! Challenge #51 this weekend. 


After I die cut the tag I sponged the background a pale yellow dye ink and then stenciled the sun rays. I stamped a sentiment and the bee from the Mama Elephant Potted Pretties Stamp Set. I added a little color to the bee with Copic Markers.


I stamped the strawberry image from the Mama Elephant Potted Pretties Stamp Set, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut the image with the coordinating Potted Pretties - Creative Cuts. The clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh


Here is the inspiration for my tag. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous tag, Melody! I especially love the sun rays behind the strawberry plant, and that cute little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you tag Melody, the fun b&w stripes look great with the image!!

    ReplyDelete