7/3/16

Celebrate - Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all my US Friends!! I have a patriotic themed card to share that I created with the Taylored Expressions Door to Door Die Collection, perfect for this day of celebration. 


The Door to Door Roof is a new die that has been added to the Door to Door collection. I cut the roof from Toffee Card Stock and highlighted the roof embossing with Copic Markers. The base of the card is embossed with the Bead Board Embossing Folder.


The door and steps are cut with the Door to Door Die, and the wreath with the Door to Door Decor. The bird, birdhouse, bow, and flower pot are cut with the new Door to Door Summer Decor. The sentiment is from the Simply Stamped - Daisies Stamp Set. 

Have a wonderful day! Here are the products I used to created my card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment