4/7/16

It's Release Day At Taylored Expressions - Let's Stitch!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!!  All the new April products are available at the TE web store NOW! I love the products in this release and I think you will too! 

Today I have two projects to share that are created with the new Stitch by Stitch 2 Stamp Set. Sewing was my first craft and I have a soft spot for any stitching or sewing theme products. 


First up is a card for my mom. I embossed the background of the card front with the new Cross Stitch Embossing Folder. Next I stamped the cross stitched house from the Stitch by Stitch 2 Stamp Set in Memento Wedding Dress Luxe Ink and embossing with white embossing powder. I masked the house off at the top and stamped the heart. This step by step stamping is so easy with the Misti Stamping Tool

The embroidery hoop is put together with the Embroidery Hoop Die


At the bottom of the card I stamped a sentiment and the cross stitch border with additional stamps in the Stitch by Stitch 2 Stamp Set. Doesn't the needle look real! It is cut with the Little Bits - Needle and Thread Die. The button is die cut from felt with the Little Bits - Button Dies


For my second project I put together a small package to hold tea bags with the Sack It To Me Die. The tag is created with a few more stamp from the Stitch by Stitch 2 Stamp Set.

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!


Here are the products I used to create by project:

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Melody and how perfect the cross stitched house is on the embroidery hoop! Your little bag to hold tea and the fun cross stitched images are just tooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete