2/10/16

Easter Wishes

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have a card to share with some of the latest release products from Taylored Expressions. 


I guess Easter really will be here before we know it!

I used the new Easter Wishes Stamp Set to create this card. The stamp set has three beautiful eggs included in the set. I stamped with egg in Delicata Golden Glitz Ink and embossing with gold embossing powder. I colored with Copic markers but next I want to try watercoloring the eggs. I die cut the eggs with the Egg Stacklets. 


The pretty background is created with the Leafy Vine Cutting Plate, but I left all the pieces in place. The embellishment is put together with the Bloomers Greenery and the Bloomers 2 dies, and the bunny from the Door to Door Spring Decor Die Set. 

The sentiment is from the Easter Wishes Stamp Set and cut out with the Stitched Banner Stacklets. 

Have a good rest of the week! Here are the links to the products I used to create this card:


2 comments: