1/28/16

A Little Gnome Told Me

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I have one last card to share from Taylored Expressions January Release. This card is created with the Under the Flower Stamp & Die Combo


The sweet images are colored with Copic Markers and cut out with the dies that are included in the stamp set. Next I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets to cut  the circles and the Build a Scene - Rolling Hills to cut the small hill. The background is watercolored. 


On the top half of the card I embossed Sugar Cube Card Stock with the new Embossing Folder - Flower Power. On the bottom half of the card I cut the scalloped edge with the Stitched Scallop Edger and then stamped a sentiment from the Under the Flower Stamp & Die Combo

Thank for coming by my blog! Here are the products I used to create my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment