7/8/15

Thanks A Lot

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I have a card to share using my new stamp set from Paper Smooches, Best Buds. This is such I cute stamp set! I am playing along with the  Paper Smooches SPARKS July Anything Goes (wk1) challenge. 


I colored the stamped image with Copic Markers, added some shading and covered the glass jar with a light coat of Wink of Stella in Clear. 


In the corner I stamped a couple of buds from the Best Buds Stamp Set and a few dots of liquid pearls. The sentiment is also included in the stamp set. 

Have a good day!


4 comments:

  1. Love your card!! The colors and fun vase of flowers make a delightfully cheerful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEAL!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this!! =) I LOVE the COLORS your Coloring is AMAZING and the BEAUTIFUL Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this Week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete