6/26/15

Hey There, Friend

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I finally got a chance to play along with June's Sketch For You to Try, over at the Reverse Confetti Blog. Can you believe it is almost July already! 


I am using a couple of different stamp sets and dies to create this card. The flowers and leaves are stamped with the Love Blooms Stamp Set, one of my favs, and die cut with the Love Blooms Confetti Cuts

I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper and embossed with a white embossing powder. I used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paints. For the leaves I just watercolored with a two green paints, let my paper dry, and die cut the leaves. 


The sentiment and embossed circle is from the Circle Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Scalloped Circle Confetti Cuts. I finished the card off with lace and a few sequins. 


Have a good weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous!!!! Love the speckled BG panel! It just sets off those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Melody! Love the beautiful blossoms and fancy sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Melody! I love those beautiful blossoms and love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody, this is beautiful!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning! Love the papers, flowers and colors!

    ReplyDelete