5/13/15

Celebrate and Enjoy Your Day

Hi! I am back today with another Guest Designer project for Paper Smooches. I am playing with the Birthday Bash Stamp Set. 


I cut the frame with the Frame 3 Die from a glittered card stock. Behind the frame I cut a piece of watercolor paper, stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Bash Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I watercolored the background. 


The balloons are cut with the Balloon Dies and then I added floss for strings and tied them to the side of the frame.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Birthday Bash Stamp Set. 

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty girlie card! Loving this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I see you are digging into your paper stash this week! woot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I see you are digging into your paper stash this week! woot! ;)

    ReplyDelete