5/11/15

Birthday Wishes

Hi! I have a birthday card to share today created with some of new Reverse Confetti products. I seem to  have lots of friends and family with May birthdays! 


For my layout I used this month's SFYTT over at the Reverse Confetti Blog. The banners at the top are cut with the LAYERED BANNER DUO CONFETTI CUTS. I cut a panel of watercolor paper with the DOCUMENTED CONFETTI CUTS and watercolored with a pale yellow paint. 


I used sentiments from the FANCY WORDS CONFETTI CUTS, the FANCY WORD COORDINATES, and the ROUNDABOUT ADDITIONS. I finished the card off with rhinestones and bakers floss. 


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the color palette you used, Melody! The bright fun colors & modern pops of black are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Love how you threaded the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done, great colors and fun embellishments and touches!

    ReplyDelete