12/5/14

Prima Inspired Christmas Cards

I made a couple of Prima inspired Christmas Cards to share today. I was inspired by all the beautiful cards created for Prima's 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. I have to admit I tend to hoard some of my favorite flowers and metal embellishments!

My first card is based on the Day 12 Challenge to use the Cigar Box Secrets Collection. 


I used the two of paper patterns from the Cigar Box Collection from the front of my card. I distressed the edges and added some machine stitched. I added gold glitter to the white flower and the the gold leaves. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Melody! I love you new blog layout and header - really lets your projects shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! saw it on the prima site and stopped by.

    ReplyDelete