12/4/14

MFT's December Rewind Day 2

Thanks for stopping by for MFT's December Rewind - Part 2!  The MFT Team has another two days of inspiration for you using using newly released products that are available HERE NOW. You can stop by the MFT Blog for the list of all the designers sharing projects today. 

My two cards to share using the new Blueprints 21


I used the new Giraffe Stencil and Grout Grey Premium Dye Ink to create the background. The pretty purple card stock is the new Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock that was released this month. The sentiment is from the new Whimsical Wishes Stamp Set

The flower is cut with the Plentiful Petals Die-namics and MFT Vellum. The strip that rounds across the card is cut with a die in Blueprints 2. All the other embellishments are added with dies in the Blueprints 21


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Whimsical Wishes Stamp Set.


On my second card I created the background with the Zebra Stencil. Here the sentiment is from the new Go With It Stamp Set. The arrow is cut with a die in the new Go With It Die-namics and the heart with the Heart STAX Die-namics


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Photo Booth Stamp Set


Here are the products I used to create my cards:


7 comments:

  1. Love the cards. I have been waiting to see how this blueprint die set would be used. I love it and want it.. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards and love the use of the stencils, velum, and silver glitter! Plus the colors work so nice with one another with the cute design you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Just adore your stencil work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are so gorgeous!!!! Love the vellum flower with sparkly lavender! Both cards are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just made me love purple. Gorgeous!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE both of these!!!

    ReplyDelete