11/12/14

MFT's November Release Rewind Part 1

Thanks for stopping by for MFT's November Rewind - Part 1!  The MFT Team has another two days of inspiration for you using using newly released products that are available HERE NOW. You can stop by the MFT Blog for the list of all the designers sharing projects today. 

My first project is a card using the new Warmest Wishes Stamp Set and the Warmest Wishes Die-namics


I created the night sky by stamping the snowflakes with a stamped included in the Warmest Wishes Stamp Set, stamping Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink on Nightshift Blue Card Stock. I added a silver star in the upper corner with a die in Blueprints 18 and then scattered a few rhinestones. 


She is colored with Copics and then die cut with Warmest Wishes Die-namics. The snow drifts are cut with the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics and the trees are added with the Tree Lines Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Warmest Wishes Stamp Set


On the inside I added a sentiment from the Warmest Wishes Stamp Set and stamped snow flakes with a stamp in the Cozy Mittens Stamp Set. 


My next card is created with the Cozy Mittens Stamps Set and the Cozy Mittens Die-namics. I stamped the Sweater Stitch Background Stamp with Wild Cherry Preminum Dye Ink on Wild Cherry Card Stock to add the pattern to the mittens. 

The trim on the mittens and the the trees are stamped with the Cozy Mittens Stamps Set and the trees are die cut with a die in the Cozy Mittens Die-namics. 


I used the new Jumbo Dot Cover-Up Die-namics to create the polka dot background on the front panel. The sentiment is from the Cozy Sentiments Stamps Set, stamped with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The sentiment is cut out with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from Merry Greetings Stamp Set


Here are the products I used on my cards:






Thanks for stopping by! Hope have enjoyed the November Release!

10 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards Melody. I love that little girl and your midnight bg. Love how you did your sentiment on black on your mittens card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards. I love the night sky and the tree link, and your coloring on the little girl is perfect. The mittens are lovely, so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both so cute!! I love the snow on the navy background!! And that mitten card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels so warm and cozy prfect name
    Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your cards. The layers give them such depth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo very cute, love the scene card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your snowfall card, but I really love how elegant your mitten card looks, while looking warm and cozy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete