5/2/14

Birthday Wish - C4C #234

Happy Saturday! I excited to be starting off my weekend with my first post as the month long Guest Designer for Crazy 4 Challenges! What a talented group of crafters! Thank you asking me Barbara! 

The challenge this week is to use flowers on your project. I can do that!


I starting by creating my background. I used the Wood Plank Background Stamp at the top, using Sno Cone Card Stock and Steel Grey Ink. At the bottom I used the Spring Flower Stencil and Wild Cherry Ink.

My tag is created with the Traditional Tags and Pierced Tags STAX Die-namics, and the sentiment is from the Birthday Greetings Stamp Set. I added the heart with the smallest die in the Heart STAX Die-namics. I added a coat of the Sheer Sparkle Glitter Glaze to the top of the heart.

The flowers are put together with the  Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics and the leaves with the Layered Leaves Die-namics. Under the flowers I added the doily with the larger die in the Dainty Doily Duo Die-namcis. The crocheted flower is from my stash.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Birthday Greetings Stamp Set. 

I hope you get a chance to play along! Once you have created your project link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C234.

Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you join us this month, Melody. Love all the flowers on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to C4C! I love your card! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous color and pattern combos here....beautiful layout....so glad you are playing along with us this month.

    ReplyDelete