3/30/14

Shabby Tea Room Guest Designer Week 5 - Big Dreams

Thanks for stopping by! I am starting off the week with my final project as the March Guest Designer for The Shabby Tea Room.  A big thank you to Debbie for asking me to join along with the challenges. So fun!


This week's challenge is to use the photo for inspiration and to use white/cream, pink, green, flowers and ribbon/lace. 


And here is my take on the challenge. To create the pattern on the top portion of the card I used the Spring Flower Stencil and Pink Lemonade Ink. On the bottom half of the card I used the Stripes Stencil and a Light Molding Paste. Then I distressed the edges of the card stock. 


The sentiment is from the Chalkboard Greetings Too Stamp Set, stamped in Whip Cream Ink and embossed with an off white embossing powder. 

The sentiment is cut out with the Circle STAX Die-namics and matted with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The lace, ribbon, and flower are from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the The Shabby Tea Room for more inspiration. I hope you get a chance to play along. 

Here are the products I used to create my card: 

Photobucket


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a delicate lovely card! I love the way you used the stencil and paste on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Melody - love the texture from the modeling paste!

    ReplyDelete