3/9/14

Shabby Tea Room Guest Designer Week 2

Thanks for stopping by! I am starting off the week with my project as the March Guest Designing for The Shabby Tea Room Week Two!


Here is the beautiful inspiration photo for this week's challenge. We are also challenged to use baby blue, birds & flowers on our project. 


And here is my card using the pretty combination.

When I read the challenge the Centerpieces Framed Lovebirds Die-namics immediately came to mind. Once I created the frame with the branches and the birds, I added vellum behind the frame, and clouds behind the vellum. The clouds are cut with the Flat-Bottom Clouds Die-namics.


The flower embellishment is created with the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, Layered Leaves, and Mini Delicate Doilies Die-namics.

I used the Stripes Stencil and Sweet Tooth Ink to add the stripes.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Gift Card Greetings II Stamp Set. 

Here are the MFT products I used on my card. 

Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments: