1/24/14

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! It's Friday and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend for a change! 

I got a chance to make another Valentine's Day Card last night when I came home from work. 


I am play along with a couple of challenges. I used Mojo Monday #329 for the layout of my card and used the Curtain Call Challenge for creative inspiration.

I started by embossing the background of my card with the Hug & Kisses Cover-Up Die-namics, using Smooth White Card Stock.


I used the Distressed Hearts Stamp Set and coordinating Distressed Hearts Frame Die-namics for the center embellishment. Then I layered the heart and the frame on a circle, cut with the Circle STAX Die-namics and the larger die in the Dainty Doily Duo.

The sentiment is from the stamp set. I added a few sequins from my stash.


Here's a look at the inside using additional stamps from the Distressed Hearts Stamp Set

Here are the products on used on my card:


Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend.

Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Thank you for the links. I followed through to see the Hugs $ Kisses Cover-Up Die-namics ; ) Great product!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and gorgeous girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is just too sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call♥

    ReplyDelete