1/9/14

MFT's January Release Rewind - Part 2


Thanks for stopping by for MFT's January Rewind - Part 2!  The MFT Team has another two days of inspiration for you using using newly released products that are available HERE NOW. You can stop by the MFT Blog for the list of all the designers sharing projects today. 

Three of my very favorite new products this month are the Picture This Stamp Set and the Cute Cameras 2 and Precious Polaroids Die-namics. I love the way they all work together!!


I created the background on the card by stamping the little camera stamp with Sweet Tooth Ink on Kraft Card Stock. On the bottom half I used the Swiss Dot Die-namics to emboss the card stock. 


I added the border with the Mini Film Strip Die-namics and MFT Ribbon in Sno Cone. And how cute is the little camera!! 


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Sentiments Stamp Set. 


On my next card I used the new Patterned Triangles Background, stamping Grout Gray Ink on Grout Gray Card Stock

Then I used on of the dies in the TRANSFORM-ables Heart Full of Love Die-namics to cut the heart out of the center of the card front.


I stamped one of the sentiments from the  Picture This Stamp Set in Sweet Tooth Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I created the sweet polaroid camera and added a few sequins from my stash. 


On the inside I added a sentiment from the Wood You Be Mine? Stamp Set, added a polaroid with the Precious Polaroids Die-namics, the heart border with Staggered Heart Border Die-namics. 

Here are the products I used on my card:

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wow Melody!! I just love your cards!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both went into my folder 'cards to copy'...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards - love the cameras.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The camera dies are too cute - great cards Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorableness! And you finished the insides as well as most people finish the outsides -- outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I love the staggered hearts boarder die!

    ReplyDelete