12/11/13

MFT's December Release Rewind - Part 1

Thanks for stopping by for MFT's November Rewind - Part 1!  MFT Team has another two days of inspiration for you using using newly released products that are available HERE NOW. You can stop by the MFT Blog for the list of all the designers sharing projects today. 

I have been missing my Copics lately so I decided to color up the two new Pure Innocence Stamps being released this month, Wish You Were Here and Close-Knit


My first card uses Wish You Were Here. I embossing the background using the new Polka Dot Cover Up Die-namics on Pink Lemonade Card Stock

The sun is cut with the Sunshine Die-namics and the Fence with the Picket Fence Die-namics. I added a MFT Button in Razzle Berry to the sun. 


She is colored with Copics and used a white gel pen to add polka dots to her shirt. The grass is colored with colored pencils. The sentiment is from the stamp set and cut out with the new Stitched STAX Die-namics. 


On the inside I added another sentiment from the stamp set. 


This sweet image is Close-Knit. I used the Polka Dot Cover Up Die-namics again to created the background. On the Jelly Bean Green Card Stock the pattern is stamped with the Textile Backgrounds Stamp Set. 


I added three MFT Buttons and lace, strung with Hemp Cord



On the inside I added another sentiment from the stamp set. 



Here are the products I used on Wish You Were Here:





Here are the products I used on Close Knit:





Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for lots more inspiration.

Photobucket

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. SWEET!
    The buttons really finish these nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just so adorable Melody!! I so love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards (and colouring!) are adorable Melody - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful/sweet cards - Love these two PI sets. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so very, very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and adorable cards, love the colors and coloring

    ReplyDelete