8/8/12

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day Two


Thanks for stopping by today for Day 2 of Taylored Expressions August Release. All new products will be available in the store on Thursday August 9th at 8:00 am PST. Be sure to join us on Facebook for the Preview Party Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm PST. You will get to see the full sets at that time and there are lots of prize drawings!


Today I have a 12 x 12 scrapbook page to share. I still have a pile of class pictures to be scrapped! This is my youngest daughter in first grade. First I used the new Hexagon Stacklets to cut out a number of hexagons in a variety of paper patterns. My paper is from Cosmo Crickett Baby Jane. Then I adhered the hexagons in rows to kraft cardstock.


I used the new Notebook Paper & Clipboard Dies to create this embellishment. So cute! The sentiments are from the Doodle Notes Stamp Set and I cut the 1 with the new Tall and Skinny #'s Dies


On the other side of the page I stamped a sentiment and an arrow from Doodle Notes and added buttons tied with Ladybug Doodle Twine.




For more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today!



Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, Melody! Your page is adorable too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how precious, Melody! What an adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody - wow - I love all the details here - so super super cute!!! Especially love the way you used all those hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page and what a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout, those hexagons look so pretty! Your daughter is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet layout, Melody! Love the hexie background and your DD is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. precious layout Melody - love the hexagons! What a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a quilter too...I am going to enjoy the hexagon shapes to "quilt" my paper projects together...very pretty. I want every one of the dies you are previewing. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness this is Just DARLING Melody! Love all the fun hexagons & all the new elements you put together! Just an Adorable Layout! And what a Cutie you daughter is too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melody,

    Fantasticly created layout

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! I love the new release

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are SO inspiring...I almost want to scrapbook! LOL! LOVE this! Your daughter is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete