4/16/12

Babies Are Berry Sweet

Hi All and happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend and got a little creative time in! I got a chance to play with one of the new stamps sets from Taylored Expressions, Onesie Twosie.


For inspiration I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch No. 47. I used paper from Crate Paper Pretty Party. The strawberry paper just went so perfect with the sentiment! I added machine stitching, lace, a sentiment from the set, twine, and a little strawberry charm I had in my stash for ages!


I used two of Taylor's dies to create my center image, the Onesie Die,  and the Small Layering Die. I colored the small strawberry with Copics and punched it out.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the set and added another onesie.



Thanks for stopping by! I am back to work tomorrow. Have a good week.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the berry sweet baby card! I'm not always partial to pink but this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete