2/15/12

Key Ingredients Kit Day 6!

***If you are looking for my MFT Sketch Challenge please scroll down.


Hi Everyone ! I have another gift set to share with you today with this month's gorgeous  Key Ingredients kit! You  you can check out all the details about Taylor's Key Ingredients Subscription on Taylor's blog HERE.  Every month the kits are designed with coordinating card stock, embellishments, DP and more that make it super easy to create a project! 


I created my gift set using ingredients from the kits, the Rosey Posey Stamps and Dies, Houndstooth/Damask Impression Plate, and a gift card tin.


I stamped the image of the two roses from the Rosy Posey Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I cut the roses and the leaves out with the Rosey Posey Dies. My border is cut with the Eyelet Scallop Die and I added black rhinestones to the center holes.


Behind the roses I used the new Houndstooth/Damask Impression Plate. I love it! I embossed it on Cream colored cardstock and sponged on distress ink. 


The I used the Gift Card Frame Die to cover my tin perfectly! The Happy Birthday Sentiment if from the CreativiTEA Stamp Set.





Be sure to stop by Taylor, Karen, and Monica (at the KI Blog) for more inspiration today!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set, Melody! I love how you used the patterned paper as the main image on your gift card tin and your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy!! Just a beautiful card and I love the gift tin.. Awesome papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Melody!! The matching tin is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty Melody. The dry embossing looks fabulous and I love the pretty flower. The matching tin is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers designs are look so beautiful.Yellow ribbon look so attractive.Sparrow look so beautiful.I really inspire from this blog.It really innovative blog.

    ReplyDelete