8/31/11

Taylored Expressions September Release Day 3


At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash! Sneak peeks take place Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!

All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store. Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor.  Details will be coming on Thursday morning.

To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!

      1. Help Spread the Word! Grab our Birthday Badge from Taylor's blog and post it on your blog for the week.  Then come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog to let us know you're spreading the word. You will be entered into a drawing for a $25 TE gift certificate.
      2.  Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.  You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
      3.  Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning.  In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!



Today I have another Halloween Project to share with you. I am using the Spooky Project Pantry kit and  Spooky A la Carte, just one of the A la Crate words this month and designed by Nancy McKinney.  



I created another card and treat box combo! I am going to be ready to go on October 31st! My papers and ribbon are part of the Spooky Project Pantry.


I stamped Spooky in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I cut the sentiment into a long rectangle shape and punched slits at each end to run my ribbon through. 


I used the Take Note Die 3 behind the sentiment and added two orange rhinestones. At the bottom I added a cute fence cut with the new Spooky Fence Border Die.


Then I created a little treat holder to coordinate with my card using one of the die cut favor boxes from the Taylored Expression Store. I used the Spooky Al a Carte stamp again, paper and ribbon from the Spooky Project Pantry and twine and a button from my stash.


Tomorrow is release day!! I will be back with a "fall" project! Be sure to stop by all the designer's blogs today for lots of inspiration!


Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jami Sibley
Jen Shults
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melissa Sauls
Melody Rupple
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Wanda Guess



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the ribbon detail on the card and the nestie cut out with patterned paper - it works so well! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little combo of Spooktacular projects! Love your treat box with the harlequin pattern and the card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set! So fun to see different ways the a la carte words can be used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous! I love the diamonds and the spooky image... that is adorable! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, Melody! I love the bright colors and broken fence!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS set Melody! LOVE the papers and your coloring on this fun stamp!! The spooky fence is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melody,

    So incredibly cute!!! :)

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just AWESOME, Melody! I love how you colored Spooky!

    ReplyDelete