2/22/11

Birthday Gift Bag

I have a gift bag to share today that I made with Taylor's Key Ingredients Kit for February. Sometimes I like to make a fun gift to give a present in and it as easy as a card is, you are just working with a little larger space, which can be fun!

I used the stamp set For the Love of Cupcakes for my main image and colored it with Copics. I used It's A Banner Set - 1 and the Banner Day 1 Die for my Happy Birthday sentiment. All my papers, flowers, brads and ribbon are from the February Key Ingredient kit. I just love how everything goes together!!

Here is closer look. The brown paper is flocked, so pretty and rich in person. I added glitter to my cupcake frosting and plate. I just love the brads!

You can find all of the February coordinating products HERE. This is a great way to get extra mileage out of your kit while knowing that everything will still match beautifully!

The design team is continuously adding projects to the Key Ingredients Gallery so make sure you check back often!

You can find out everything you need to know a the Key Ingredients Kit right HERE.

I'm back to work today! Hope you have a great week.

Melody

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that paper and the stamp are YUMMY! Love this bag! Hey, less than a month until the retreat! I'm getting so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness this is so sweet!!! You are ROCKIN' this month's KI Kit girl! I love this color combo and all of the glittery cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete