10/26/10

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients

I have a fun and easy project to share with you today that uses Taylored Expression's October Key Ingredients. The kit this month is full of fall colored papers, ribbons, and buttons, making this project quick and easy to put together!

This picture was taken this weekend at a great pumpkin patch in my area. This is my oldest daughter, Nicole, and her husband, and my darling grandson. I used one of the deep red sheets of cardstock in the kit as my base and mounted the picture on DP and ribbon, also from the kit.

Then I stamped one of the trees from the stamp set Branching Out twice, once on cream cardstock and once on the green DP. I cut out the tree top that was stamped on the DP and adhered it to the cream cardstock. The I stamped the trunk of the tree and cut the whole image out. I added buttons and attached it.

Then I just attached chipboard letters to spell "fall". The letters are the only item I used that is not included in the kit and you can find them HERE.

I am really happy with how my project turn out and I know it will look great sitting on my end table throughout the fall season.

You can find all the details about Taylored Expression Kit Ingredients Subscription right HERE.

Thanks,
Melody

4 comments:

  1. Look at the huge pumpkin! What a cute project! I love it! See you Thursday for class. woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Melody.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Melody! The colours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family and a gorgeous display! Love it!

    ReplyDelete