9/24/10

Wedding Shower Card

Happy Friday! I worked for home today, got to stay in my PJ's until noon; a good start to the weekend! Tomorrow I am going to a bridal shower. This the card I made for the shower using Taylor's Sketch Challenge for this week.

I used my Taylored Expressions stamp set, Tweet Hearts, and paper and embellishments for this month Taylored Expression Key Ingredients Kit. I stamped out my scene and added distressing ink to the edges of the circle. I added stitching, brads in the corner, and ribbon from the kit. I added a touch of lace from my stash.

I added one of the pretty doilies that are in the kit this month behind my image. The sentiment is included in the Tweet Hearts stamp set, perfect for a bridal shower.

If you want more information about the Key Ingredients Kits you can find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Melody

Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Melody,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody this card is absolutely GORGEOUS! I just love that stamp set... thinking I might just have to order it after seeing how striking it can look on a card! We'd love it if you considering entering some of your beautiful creations in challenges at Papercraft Star, right now there is still time to enter our gift certification drawing as well! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-gift-certificate-drawing-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love everything you've done with the doilies in your KI creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melod, what a lovely card - great use of those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so adorable! I love those birds just sitting on that branch! Those colors are so yummy too!

    ReplyDelete