7/27/10

Vacation Week

Hi All! I am taking a little break this week. All my daughters are home and we are enjoying some family time. We spent part of of the week in Big Bear. My hubby found a great house for all 10 of us to stay in. This is the view from the out the front windows.

This is a picture of the "brave ones" who wanted to zip line! My daughters are one each end, my hubby is the one in the hat and the other two are my brother and his daughter. They LOVED it!
Hope you are having a great week. I will be back this weekend with the start of MFT's August teasers.

Melody

3 comments:

  1. Have a fab time Melody. sounds out of this world.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melody! Looks like you are all having a fun time! Can't wait to see your DT card this weekend!

    ReplyDelete