4/4/10

MFTeasers Day 3 - Pure Innocence


Each month I fall in love with the new Pure Innocence stamps. They are always so cute and this month is no exception!! There are three new Girls and one new Boy and his Dog. Stop by Kim's blog at 11:00 am to see all the designers posting projects today.

For my project I am working with Make Mine a Double!

I made this little gift set that I could use for a birthday, a thank you, or just when I need a little something. I plan to add a ice cream gift card and a few little goodies to the cone.

The image is colored with copics and her dress is paper pieced. I used a glitter pen on the ice cream. I used my nestibilities to cut her out and the papers behind her. I rounded all the corners. I added lace, ribbon tied with a button and twine, and a little ice cream charm I have had in my stash for ages!


Here is a look at the inside of the card.


To make the cone and the handle I used a pattern from Mel's Blog and then I embossed it with a cuttlebug folder and sponged on some distressing ink. I colored my PI girl to match the card, cut her out, and attached her to the cone.

I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek!

Melody

DP: My Mind's Eye


19 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness, she is just the cutest thing (except for the new little guy swinging in his tree!) I love the paper you used, perfect for this - and the ice cream charm is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!! These are all so ADORABLE! Love that cute little ice-cream charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Melody
    wow she is so so adorable, love her pretty dress.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly adorable, Melody! LOVE that cone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! How cute is this set!!? I love the image, and your color combo is just adorable!!! I love this set!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack!! That cone is beautiful and so perfect with the dry embossing!! Love the card - especially the charm! Gorgeous Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I just love this!!! And, I love the cone! Great job on these!

    ~Ree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome set, Melody! I can't get over the dry embossing for the cone - just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling. I love that cone--so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melody, I LOVE this sweet set! The cone is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. goodness these are just too cute! what an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the most incredible thing EVER!!! Who knew that cone could look so amazing? Clearly You! This is so Genius that I could gobble it up (and I know two twin gals whom I MUST this for this summer.) They will flip for it. And last, but not least, your incredible card. The colouring the paper piecing. Perfection! You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! Love the little matching ice cream charm! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Melody! This little set is so darling, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute Cards! I love her dress!!! Can't wait for these little ones to come out!

    ReplyDelete