4/2/10

MFTeasers Day 1 A Bunch of Bots

It is April already! And that means it is time for this month's My Favorite Things release! Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST to see all the designers who will be sharing projects today.

This is going to be another fun release! Would you like to be the Guest Designer for next month's release?? Stop by the MFT forum at Splitcoaststampers to get all the details. This month's challenge is a M&M Challenge, Masculine and Metallic! Here is my sample using the new set A Bunch of Bots.

I stamped the image and colored with my copics. I cut the image out with nestibilities and sponged distress ink around the edges. The HB2U sentiment is included in the set. I stamped the sentiment onto the twill. I added a silver mesh and some metal gears.

Here is a look at the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another teaser!

Melody

DP: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Weathered Wood
Metal Gears: Tim Holtz

19 comments:

  1. Morning Melody! I love your card - it's fantastic! Love how you've brought all those manly elements together! I might have to case this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Melody, love all the embellishements

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute, Melody!! Love the papers and those awesome gears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACk!! This is just so perfect!! Love the twill, mesh and gears!! That paper is perfect too! Just awesome Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love your embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cards Melody,i love your images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the heck is HB2U??? Other than that... this card is AWESOME!!!!!! All the texture but MANLY texture... LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Melody! Love that paper with the bot and those gears are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soo cute and just perfect! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you doing the manly card! Love the gears, as you know! Love the paper and that cutie stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is adorable Melody...those gears are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...that is so so cute! I love that you used the gears as embellishments. Perfect!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Melody! I love all the texture you added to the card! The gears are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card!!! I love EVERYTHING about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow Melody - your card is amazing!!! I love the gears and the mesh?! Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! I love the mesh and the gears!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Imput.... Creative overload! heeheehee. This is simply crazily perfect. I can't believe how cool it is. And the mesh!!! I have some of that. Squeal of joy! Stunning work. Over the Top!

    ReplyDelete