4/20/10

MFT April VIP Who's That Girl Blog Hop

Welcome to MFT's April VIP Who's That Girl Blog Hop!! If you just happened upon my blog and want to start at the beginning, go on over to Kim's Blog.

The VIP kit is available for only ONE day only! And you have the opportunity to receive the WTG set two weeks early.

This month's kit includes:
Top Shelf VIP $34.85

Top Shelf stamp set (WTG)
Top Shelf ribbons (7/8” grosgrain in white, black, wisteria, grey, sunflower)
MFT NEW EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT. This is a “BLIND” addition to the kit. You will be one of the FIRST to receive and use this product! It’ll be a happy surprise!
Top Shelf Sentiments FREE ($9 value)


Here is my card using the new WTG Top Shelf. The image is stamped on a Cream Perfect Paper Panel. Her dress is paper pieced and I colored with Copics and colored pencils. I added Stickles to the bottles in the window. To make the valance, I used a scalloped border punch and cut the edges at a slant. Ribbon from the Royalty Collection, lace and rhinestones finish it off.

On the inside I used a sentiment from the Top Shelp Sentiment set. I made a pocket to hold a gift certificate.

MFT is release an additional stamp set tonight, Sheltering Tree, and the Sheltering Tree Digi Paper Pack. I have to say this is my favorite digi pack! Love the colors and the paper with the clouds is just so fun!

I stamped the tree in Memento Brown and colored with copics. Then I stamped the leaves in green and cut out a few extras to add to the tree and sponged the background. I sewed around the edges and added some grassy hills. The sentiment is included in the set.

Here is the inside. Just had to add another little hill!

Thanks for stopping by. Now it is time to hop on over to Jessie's blog. I am sure she has something wonderful to share!

Melody

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, esp love the awning on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!!!!! Great cards Melody!!!! That awning is AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that black lace!! Must have it! Both cards are wicked girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first card is so adorable! Love the awning! Such eye candy! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness these are both so darling! i love that valance & all the fun beauty products!! love love the sheltering tree card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards... esp the inside of the 2nd one!

    Thanks for Sharing!!!

    xoxo
    Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cards are darling! I love the little awning on the first and your rolling hills on the second. I also love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so gorgeous, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Melody! I love both of your cards! The awning is amazing on the first card and the tree and rolling hills on the second is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are fabulous, inside and out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love 'em both, Melody! Gorgeous paper on the first and of course rockin' paper for the second! Fabulous designs for both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool card, I love the awning, the tree is just so cute too! Gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both your cards are stunning Melody!1 Love your awning and the paper piecing on the first and your layout with the perfect dp on the second!!
    Fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, Melody! This are both gorgeous! I love the awning and inside pocket of the first and the stitching and wavy ground on the second! Fab as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOWWWWWW! These are drop dead GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME cards Melody. Great details...love the awning and all that wonderful stitching. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me again Melody! I've left you a little something on my blog...

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/10-random-things-about-me.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both fabulous!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete