4/30/10

MAY MFTeasers Day 1

Today is the official Day 1 of MFT May Teasers, but I hoped you enjoyed yesterday Die-namic Teasers! I am just so excited about the new die cuts, just so fun and easy to use! Today the designer team is working two new sets, Rainfall Flopsey and Clearly Sentimental about Babies. Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST for the list of all the designers sharing projects today.

My card today uses Clearly Sentimental About Babies. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out and hung a charm from a MFT Baby Bump Diaper Pin. I covered a chipboard onesie and made the flap by cutting a rectangle, rounding the corner and adding two Baby Braddies.

The onesie is mounted on a quilt background that I made by cutting squares of paper and sewing between them. I added additional stitching around the edges, lace, and ribbon. The scallops on the bottom I made with one of the three new die cuts.


This is the Scalloped Scallops die cut.

This is the inside where I used the die cut again.

Happy Saturday!! I am off to watch my daughter Lisa's very last college dance show!! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another preview of a new May stamp.

Melody

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Melody! I love the way you mix patterned papers - I have to be careful otherwise it just looks a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so pretty Mel!! I love the layered scalloped scallops and that trim is TDF!! Love the patchwork and the onesie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Melody! Love that onesie--too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! WOW! I'm in love with what you did here-just absolutly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, that little onesie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody, this is SOO pretty! Gorgeous papers, stitching, lace...I love the onsie too! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO amazing. I love it. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just ADORABLE! LOVE the OA and lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shut the front door! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just incredible! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! I love that new die and I LOVE how you used that crocheted trim. Sigh... so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete