4/6/10

Final Day of MFT April Teasers

Today is the final day of MFT Teasers!! Be sure to check Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST to see all the designers sharing projects to day.

The Release Party will be tonight at 8:00 pm in the MFT Forum at Splitcoaststampers. I hope you will join us for fun, friendship, and freebies!!

Today we are previewing WTG Baby Bump, Baby Bump Additions, Clearly Sentimental About Babies, and Clearly Sentimental About Mothers. For my project I made a baby shower invitation and a party favor.

For my invitation I stamped the image in Memento Black Ink and colored with copics. The shirt and the packages are paper pieced. I rounded the corners, added ribbon from the Royalty Collection, black lace, pearls, and sentiment from the Baby Bump set.

Here is the inside of my invitation. I used a combination of the the sets Make the Date and Invitation Only to create the inside of the card. The edges are sponged with pink ink and I cut out and added the Baby Bump shirt for a little embellishment.

For my party favor I used the Easter Basket template, using paper that would coordinate with the invitation. I added a bow, more of the black lace, pearls, and a sentiment from the Clearly Sentimental About Babies set.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you at the release party tonight.

Melody

DP: My Mind's Eye

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set Melody, love the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job using this set melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are gorgeous Melody, love the bumps.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely GORGEOUS and sooo sweet!!! I always enjoy your beautiful work!! I sooooo want to get some MFT stamps...I need to just take the plunge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set! Pink and black is always a fantastic combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous set, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shower set, love the soft colors and all the details in this project! That black ribbon is so FABULOUS. WOW, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! wwoowww!!! these are gorgeous!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this adorable set. Your cards are AMAZING! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so pretty! what an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love that trim and the pink and black are perfect!

    ReplyDelete